Anonymous (RateMDs) Everyone there is excellent. Dr. Idusuyi is excellent in all aspects. His staff is very good and caring.
MLG (healthgrades) I found Dr. Idusuyi to be personable as well as knowledgeable. He quiickly diagnosed my problem without the use of expensive testing and their wait times. His explanations were easy to understand and I appreciated his common sense approach and good humor. His staff are friendly and efficient. I would hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Anonymous (UCompareHealthCare) Great Dr. and person.
Varun Sharma, MD
“Driven by my fellowship experience at the University of Toronto, which included working with the medical team for the Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Maple Leafs, and Toronto Football Club – I have a keen interest in minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee. I also have an interest in personalized, robot-assisted total joint replacements for shoulder, hip and knee arthritis.”
- BsCH, University of Toronto, Ontario
- MD, Queen’s University School of Medicine, Kingston, Ontario
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine and Upper Extremity, University of Toronto, Ontario
- FRCSC, Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Member, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified