Todd Byerly (healthgrades) I have had this man replace one knee, and rebuild both ankles with all the screws etc. in the last year and I love this guy and his staff!!! He is going to replace the other knee in a few months. Would trust this guy and his staff with my life. I cannot complain about one thing and for me that is something!
Jason (healthgrades) I had severed my Achilles tendon playing basketball. He chose not to do surgery with a new treatment that the tendon will fuse itself back together with proper care. I was running on a treadmill within 2 months. He was very professional and remained focused on my well being.
Debbie Duckworth (vitals) I had a surgical procedure done in late September. My treatment is ongoing, and it is a slow recovery process (I knew this ahead of time). I have no complaints about anything associated with my care and treatment. All staff treat me with great respect and are genuinely helping me through this process. Dr. Mulshine is never in a hurry during my visits, he allows me plenty of time for questions or concerns. I have and will continue to refer to this practice.
Jake Bunte, FNP
“As a Nurse Practitioner working with a total joint replacement surgeon my main goal is to assist Dr. Church in all facets of care – to provide the best patient experience possible. I will often assist Dr. Church with surgery, but will also collaboratively see patients in the clinic.”
- Graduated with a Bachelors in Nursing from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, Edwardsville, IL
- Graduated with a Masters in Nursing with focus on Family Nurse Practitioner from St. John’s School of Nursing, Springfield, IL
- Certified by the Certification Board of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Lifetime member of Association of Perioperative Nurses (AORN)
- Member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners