Todd Byerly (healthgrades) I have had this man replace one knee, and rebuild both ankles with all the screws etc. in the last year and I love this guy and his staff!!! He is going to replace the other knee in a few months. Would trust this guy and his staff with my life. I cannot complain about one thing and for me that is something!
Jason (healthgrades) I had severed my Achilles tendon playing basketball. He chose not to do surgery with a new treatment that the tendon will fuse itself back together with proper care. I was running on a treadmill within 2 months. He was very professional and remained focused on my well being.
Debbie Duckworth (vitals) I had a surgical procedure done in late September. My treatment is ongoing, and it is a slow recovery process (I knew this ahead of time). I have no complaints about anything associated with my care and treatment. All staff treat me with great respect and are genuinely helping me through this process. Dr. Mulshine is never in a hurry during my visits, he allows me plenty of time for questions or concerns. I have and will continue to refer to this practice.
Kathryn Drennan, FNP
“As a nurse practitioner in orthopedics, I enjoy working with the surgeon to help address each patients spine issues and provide the proper treatment to improve their quality of life and overall function and mobility.”
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Western Illinois University in Macomb, IL
- Master of Science in Nursing from Benedictine University in Lisle, IL
- Post-Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner Certification from Maryville University in St. Louis, MO
- Board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing (ISAPN)
- Member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners