How Do I Register?
Get Started…It’s as Easy as 1,2,3!
- Obtain a PIN during your visit or by calling in. The PIN will either be printed during your visit or sent to your email.
- If you received your PIN in office, click Sign In/Register above and fill out the simple form.
- If you receive your PIN through email after calling in, click the link in the in the e-mail you receive, enter the PIN given by FollowMyHealth in the email, and accept the agreement to authenticate your account. (The email will come from DoNotReply@patientportalregistration.com. Check your SPAM folder)
You will then receive two emails: one welcoming you to FollowMyHealth and one confirming your connection with the Orthopedic Center of Illinois.
What Is FollowMyHealth?
FollowMyHealth is a free, online tool that provides anywhere, anytime access to your personal health records and enables you to take a proactive role in managing your care.
Features & Benefits
FollowMyHealth gives patients more control of their care:
- Review clinical summaries online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with physicians via secure messaging
- Update health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc)
- Request Rx refills
- Request or change appointments
- Download or print data
- Available 24/7
- Choose and maintain a secure password
- Change your password frequently
- Saving personal health data to a computer or mobile devices increases the risk of others accessing your information
- OCI is not liable if your privacy becomes compromised through accidental sharing of personal records described above
- OCI reserves the right to suspend or terminate a patient portal account, or modify available services.
FollowMyHealth should never be used to report a medical emergency. In the event of an urgent medical concern, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.