MLG (healthgrades) I would recommend Dr. Bender to anyone needing pain management of the cervical spine which is what my problem was. He was confident in his approach and treatment. He explained procedures and answered all my questions. He took whatever time was needed to make sure I understood everything. He exemplified how a physician-patient relationship works best. His staff seemed very caring and efficient.
Anonymous (healthgrades) As a retired physician myself, I assure you that Medicine is both an Art and a Science. All doctors have mastered the science, but only a few master the "art" - the delicate artistic manipulation of needles inserted deeply under X-Ray guidance and hitting the exact target each time, as Dr Bender regularly does. He truly is a "Doctor's Doctor" and I recommend him to anyone and everyone in need of pain relief. He is the "Exemplar" - the "Highest Standard" to which all others are compared to.
Anonymous (healthgrades) Dr. Bender had wonderful bedside manner, took our concerns seriously and worked so hard to communicate with the insurance company to make sure everything was covered.
Robert Whitman, PA
“As a physician assistant in Orthopedics, I enjoy assisting patients with their musculoskeletal complaints and helping them improve their quality of life and return to their normal activity.”
- Graduated from Arkansas State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Training
- Graduated from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Bachelor’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Board Certified by National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM)
- Member of the Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Society of Healthcare Risk Managers