Anonymous (RateMDs) Everyone there is excellent. Dr. Idusuyi is excellent in all aspects. His staff is very good and caring.
MLG (healthgrades) I found Dr. Idusuyi to be personable as well as knowledgeable. He quiickly diagnosed my problem without the use of expensive testing and their wait times. His explanations were easy to understand and I appreciated his common sense approach and good humor. His staff are friendly and efficient. I would hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Anonymous (UCompareHealthCare) Great Dr. and person.
O.B. Idusuyi, MD
“As an orthopedic surgeon, my special interest lies in foot and ankle treatment. It is my mission and goal to provide excellent service to all my patients.”
- Fellowship, Foot and Ankle, Center for Orthopaedic Care,
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Graduate School
of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Medical School, Meharry Medical College,
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Medical Association
- Sangamon County Medical Society
- American Diabetes Association